Gaylord E. Leslie Wellness Center
|Office Locations ||Days ||Hours ||Phone |
|Van Wert Health Center, Suite 101 || Monday – Thursday |
|5:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. |
5:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
The Gaylord E. Leslie Wellness Center is one of the leading medical fitness facilities in the region. The dedicated staff members are highly trained exercise specialists and fitness trainers who provide professional and personalized care. The center provides innovative and cutting edge programming, personalized service and medically integrated programs.
Members have unlimited access to the state-of-the-art facility, including monthly educational sessions and group fitness classes. New members will receive a free fitness assessment prior to exercising. Re-assessments are performed by request or when deemed necessary.
• 5,900 sq. ft. state of the art facility
• Exercise specialists and fitness trainers
• Full men's and women's locker/shower room facilities
• Treadmills, steppers, recumbent and upright stationary bicycles, rowing machine, arm ergometers, and free weights
• 80 meter walking track
• Free monthly client education sessions
• Group exercise offering a variety of classes including yoga, pilates, strength, cardio, relaxation and range of motion
• Personal training and weight management
• Balance and fall prevention training
• Televisions, music and more!
Individuals with Medical Conditions
Unlike other general fitness centers, the Gaylord E. Leslie Wellness Center is designed to meet the needs of those with specific medical conditions. These conditions may include:
• Pulmonary/Lung Conditions
• Heart Conditions
• Depression or anxiety
• Any other medical condition
A physician’s referral is required to start a program at the Gaylord E. Leslie Wellness Center. Forms are available for download, or by visiting the Wellness Center.
Single + 1
Methods of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, personal check and cash. Automatic payments by way of a credit card are also available. For information regarding payment options, please call 419-238-8691.